Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting Online
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Health
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
Oral Health Plan For New York State
Including integrating dental hygiene education and training programs into undergraduate and New York City 8,085,742 6,167 1,437 1,311 5,627 Suffolk, Assistant Bureau Director Dental Public Health Resident Timothy Cooke, BDS, MPH Junhie Oh,
Health Services Direct Patient Care Service Certified Nurse …
Tuition: Free to those who qualify . Health Services Direct Patient Care Service Certified Nursing Assistant Dental Assistant Training Provider: Wayne-Finger Lakes BOCES, Adult & Continuing Education Career Centers Address: Canandaigua Career & Resource Center
TAKE A CLASS AT – New York City College Of Technology – Home
To New York City College of Technology. Certiﬁed Nursing Assistant Training Program (NYS Approved) 15 CEHRS Exam Prep 17 Dental Assistant Certiﬁcate 16 Direct Care Professional Training 19 Directions: Map, Subway, Driving 22
Fall 09 – New York City College Of Technology – Home
Affordable courses for busy adults. You can quick start a new career as a dental assistant, driver instructor, FREE COMMUNITY PROGRAMS Conﬂict Resolution the New York City Fire Department’s examinations for ﬁre stand-
Volunteer Positions – Virginia Area Health Education Centers …
The clinic is also a unique training ground for hands-on experiences for pre-med, medical and nursing provide free confidential medical and dental care to Dental Hygienist or Assistant Health Administration Office & Clerical Seniors Welcome
Free Job Placement And Education Training – 5
Free Job Placement and Education Training School or Organization GED ESL School Help Computer Training Job Telephone Auxiliary Service for High School yes no reading, NYC Mission Society no no no skills training skills training 212-368-8400