There are a wide variety of dental assistant training programs, schools and courses across the country and online. See below for a sample listing of these schools and their programs. Be sure to click on the school or schools that interest you and complete the simple form for free details on start dates and tuition fees.
It is vitally important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
Local Dental Assisting Schools
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Associate
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assisting Online
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s seventh largest university. With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Medical Assisting
More Dental Assistant Programs