- Choose from over 200 online undergraduate and graduate programs designed to take you where you want to go.
- Online tuition rates at SNHU are frozen at 2012 levels for the fifth consecutive year.
- Online education with SNHU means 24/7 access. Multiple term starts per year mean you’ll finish your degree faster.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
Dental Assistant Career Highlight – Gsfc.org
GAcollege411 Dental Assistant Career Highlight According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor size and type of dental ofﬁ ce that they work in, courses needed for Dental Assisting through the Accel program?
UF Continuing Dental Education – College Of Dentistry …
Continuing education courses do not necessarily toll free . or online at . www.dental.ufl.edu/Ce. CurriCuLuM Hours: 600 Participation . Dates and locations subject to change without notice. the dental assistant must possess formal training.
Professional Certi Cate Programs Allied Health – Lehman College
REQUIRED COURSES: Certiﬁ ed Nursing Assistant CNA 100 EKG Technician EKG 100 The 80-hour Dental Assistant program prepares students for entry-lev- or visit www.lehman.edu/ce FREE CAREER INFORMATION SEMINARS AND ORIENTATIONS FOR CNA, PCT,
THE RADIOGRAPHY UPDATE COURSE – Cincinnati Dental Society
DENTAL ASSISTANT TWO-HOUR RADIOGRAPHY COURSE This program fulfills the Ohio State Dental Board’s CE requirement Please remember you must have these courses to renew your certificate! Dates: Friday, April 25, 2008 Time:
CONTINUING DENTAL EDUCATION – UNC School Of Dentistry
And continuing education courses regionally, nationally, and interna- Dental Assistant II status in North Carolina and to becoming in- The William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education. Free Parking OSHA, TB, Bloodborne Pathogens & Infection Control:
OHIO STATE DENTAL BOARD Continuing Education Information
Motivational courses, alternative medicine/theory which has no scientific basis, 2006 for dental assistant radiographers) must obtain the requisit number of CE hours (40 for dentists, 24 by policy the Board accepts American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program
California Dental Practice Act – ADM Institute – American …
Every two years of 7 units or more of continuing education in courses related to the Dentists are required to legally provide a free_____to every new patient. A. Toothbrush A Dental Assistant holding DA Sedation Permit can add drugs when the supervisor dentist is present at the
Continuing dental Education – UNC School Of Dentistry
Continuing Education Free parking FRIdAy, JAnuARy 27 January 27 FeBruary 3-4 COURSES | 919.966.2729 dental care for Patients with ad/hd and autism Dental Assistant II status in North Carolina and to becoming
AMERICAN DENTAL ASSISTANTS ASSOCIATION EDUCATION CATALOG
The Dental Assistant Journal is available online as well as in traditional printed form for all members. ADAA CAREER CENTER: Are you a member? ADAA Members have unlimited access to ADAA continuing education courses online – FREE! Created Date:
August–December 2011 Continuing Dental Education
9-11 Expanded Duty Dental Assistant (EDDA) New Orleans 10 Digital and Conventional Please contact us today to receive your free specimen kits: continuing education courses. John n. Kent, dds Director of the LSU OMS