- Online programs include Accounting, Business Management,. and more
- Provides students with a grounding in the theory and application of modern business practices
- Instruction focuses on topics such as marketing, finance and record keeping, business leadership, and technology
- Career Support Services help students prepare for a career with interview coaching, resume development, and more
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- And more...
- Fitness & Nutrition
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
JOBS – Valparaiso University
(20061127Part-time legal assistant with experience in film, television, An entertainment & lifestyle-marketing agency based in New York City, comprised of enthusiastic young music fans who will help promote our bands at schools and shows in exchange for CDs and schwag.
Implementing The Board Of Regents Statewide Plan For Higher …
Between 2005 and 2008, SED made 17 peer review visits to institutions accredited by the Board of Regents. It is further working to automate transfer of immunization records for students coming to CUNY from New York City public schools.
Summer Enrichment Programs – Columbia University In The City …
Contact: Maxine Bercovitch, Admin. Assistant . Arizona Heart Institute Foundation. is designed to facilitate the students’ entry into medical or dental schools by reinforcing their natural science backgrounds, and acquainting students with the New York City Department of
VM 105 – Module 4 Handout – Roles And Responsibilities …
Technician assistant (TA) as well as various terms such as nurse, a dental hygienist, a radiographic technician, an veterinary schools plus Animal Medical Center in NYC and Angell Memorial in Boston. Tertiary care means that
The District Board Of Trustees Of St – St. Petersburg College
Systems, Inc. whereby the College will assist in setting up and supporting local academies in Tampa Bay area public schools EE&G provided environmental services to the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers and NYC The College’s proposal is to continue to provide accredited entry dental
… Return Document
New York City public schools, homeless shelters, social service agencies and offices based in the family court buildings in Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Queens. email@example.com Spence-Chapin is an accredited,
Summary Of Seclusion And Restraint Statutes, Regulations …
Assistant principal 14%. Regular education Is in the context of providing medical or dental services that are provided with the consent of the individual or the (AEAs) and accredited nonpublic schools. Regulations. Amendments to Chapter 103, effective November 2008. (Thomas Mayes, lawyer