Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Medical Office Administration
- Associate of Applied Science:Office Management
- Healthcare Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
JOBS – Valparaiso University
(20061127Part-time legal assistant with experience in film, television, An entertainment & lifestyle-marketing agency based in New York City, comprised of enthusiastic young music fans who will help promote our bands at schools and shows in exchange for CDs and schwag.
Implementing The Board Of Regents Statewide Plan For Higher …
Between 2005 and 2008, SED made 17 peer review visits to institutions accredited by the Board of Regents. It is further working to automate transfer of immunization records for students coming to CUNY from New York City public schools.
Summer Enrichment Programs – Columbia University In The City …
Contact: Maxine Bercovitch, Admin. Assistant . Arizona Heart Institute Foundation. is designed to facilitate the students’ entry into medical or dental schools by reinforcing their natural science backgrounds, and acquainting students with the New York City Department of
VM 105 – Module 4 Handout – Roles And Responsibilities …
Technician assistant (TA) as well as various terms such as nurse, a dental hygienist, a radiographic technician, an veterinary schools plus Animal Medical Center in NYC and Angell Memorial in Boston. Tertiary care means that
The District Board Of Trustees Of St – St. Petersburg College
Systems, Inc. whereby the College will assist in setting up and supporting local academies in Tampa Bay area public schools EE&G provided environmental services to the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers and NYC The College’s proposal is to continue to provide accredited entry dental
… Return Document
New York City public schools, homeless shelters, social service agencies and offices based in the family court buildings in Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx and Queens. firstname.lastname@example.org Spence-Chapin is an accredited,
Summary Of Seclusion And Restraint Statutes, Regulations …
Assistant principal 14%. Regular education Is in the context of providing medical or dental services that are provided with the consent of the individual or the (AEAs) and accredited nonpublic schools. Regulations. Amendments to Chapter 103, effective November 2008. (Thomas Mayes, lawyer