- Choose from over 200 online undergraduate and graduate programs designed to take you where you want to go.
- Online tuition rates at SNHU are frozen at 2012 levels for the fifth consecutive year.
- Online education with SNHU means 24/7 access. Multiple term starts per year mean you’ll finish your degree faster.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
The Diablo Valley College dental Assisting program Is DENTAL …
Certified Dental Assistant (CDA). The 11 month program is scheduled to begin each fall term DENTL-120 Orientation to the Registered Dental Assisting Program.3 unit P/NP • May be repeated two times • 6 hours lecture per term
Dental Assistant – Basic
The Dental Assistant – Basic nine-month Career Pathways certificate prepares students to meet the HE252 First Aid/CPR 3 —— Approved program elective 0-5 13-18 Third Term DA104 Dental Administration 2 DA105 Legal and Ethical Issues in Dentistry 2
Dental Assisting – Grayson College
month (except for August and December) in the Health Science Center. All persons interested in into the program. Requirements for dental assistant licensure as set by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (SBDE) defines that indi-
Supplementary Information On Licensure, Certification, And …
Graduates of the Dental Assistant program can also immediately take 2 of the 3 DANB examinations that are required to attain a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA after working at least 3500 hours accumulated over a 24-month period
Luna Community College
By the end of 2 semesters of a 10 month dental assisting certificate requirement. 1- Student must complete clinical hours in an assigned dental clinic. Dental Assistant Program, my placement in a dental service facility, or any work performed pursuant to
Moreno Valley College Dental Assistant Program Application …
Calendar for the current month. If you would like to view the other college hours you may access it on our website at www.mvc.edu. Click “Students”, and then click the “Assessment” that the MVC Dental Assistant Program is under no .
DENTAL ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAM-2011-12
IDA Kochi is conducting an elaborate Dental Assistant Training program in two phases, of which the first phase is on the. 18th of December, Sunday at Hotel Excellency from 09:30 am to 3:00 pm. Dentcare Dental Lab in the month of January
Application For Dental Sedation Assistant Examination And Permit
The following MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE DENTAL SEDATION ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR: month/day/year: month/day/year. I certify that the experience obtained by the applicant while in my employ was comprised of performing duties :
JOB DESCRIPTION Dental Hygiene Administrative Assistant
The Dental Hygiene Administrative Assistant will know that he/she is responsible LENGTH OF CONTRACT: 10 month Supports the Dental Hygiene Program enhance the services provided to students,
DENTAL ASSISTING DEPARTMENT – PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This 10-month program begins each August and students complete their coursework the last week of June. (Certified Dental Assistant) after your name. Completion of the Dental Assisting Program certifies you in the expanded functions