Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Dental Assisting - Associate
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- And more...
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
The Diablo Valley College dental Assisting program Is DENTAL …
Certified Dental Assistant (CDA). The 11 month program is scheduled to begin each fall term DENTL-120 Orientation to the Registered Dental Assisting Program.3 unit P/NP • May be repeated two times • 6 hours lecture per term
Dental Assistant – Basic
The Dental Assistant – Basic nine-month Career Pathways certificate prepares students to meet the HE252 First Aid/CPR 3 —— Approved program elective 0-5 13-18 Third Term DA104 Dental Administration 2 DA105 Legal and Ethical Issues in Dentistry 2
Dental Assisting – Grayson College
month (except for August and December) in the Health Science Center. All persons interested in into the program. Requirements for dental assistant licensure as set by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (SBDE) defines that indi-
Supplementary Information On Licensure, Certification, And …
Graduates of the Dental Assistant program can also immediately take 2 of the 3 DANB examinations that are required to attain a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA after working at least 3500 hours accumulated over a 24-month period
Luna Community College
By the end of 2 semesters of a 10 month dental assisting certificate requirement. 1- Student must complete clinical hours in an assigned dental clinic. Dental Assistant Program, my placement in a dental service facility, or any work performed pursuant to
Moreno Valley College Dental Assistant Program Application …
Calendar for the current month. If you would like to view the other college hours you may access it on our website at www.mvc.edu. Click “Students”, and then click the “Assessment” that the MVC Dental Assistant Program is under no .
DENTAL ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAM-2011-12
IDA Kochi is conducting an elaborate Dental Assistant Training program in two phases, of which the first phase is on the. 18th of December, Sunday at Hotel Excellency from 09:30 am to 3:00 pm. Dentcare Dental Lab in the month of January
Application For Dental Sedation Assistant Examination And Permit
The following MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE DENTAL SEDATION ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR: month/day/year: month/day/year. I certify that the experience obtained by the applicant while in my employ was comprised of performing duties :
JOB DESCRIPTION Dental Hygiene Administrative Assistant
The Dental Hygiene Administrative Assistant will know that he/she is responsible LENGTH OF CONTRACT: 10 month Supports the Dental Hygiene Program enhance the services provided to students,
DENTAL ASSISTING DEPARTMENT – PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This 10-month program begins each August and students complete their coursework the last week of June. (Certified Dental Assistant) after your name. Completion of the Dental Assisting Program certifies you in the expanded functions