Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- And more...
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Medical Assisting - Administrative, Associates Degree
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
The Diablo Valley College dental Assisting program Is DENTAL …
Certified Dental Assistant (CDA). The 11 month program is scheduled to begin each fall term DENTL-120 Orientation to the Registered Dental Assisting Program.3 unit P/NP • May be repeated two times • 6 hours lecture per term
Dental Assistant – Basic
The Dental Assistant – Basic nine-month Career Pathways certificate prepares students to meet the HE252 First Aid/CPR 3 —— Approved program elective 0-5 13-18 Third Term DA104 Dental Administration 2 DA105 Legal and Ethical Issues in Dentistry 2
Dental Assisting – Grayson College
month (except for August and December) in the Health Science Center. All persons interested in into the program. Requirements for dental assistant licensure as set by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (SBDE) defines that indi-
Supplementary Information On Licensure, Certification, And …
Graduates of the Dental Assistant program can also immediately take 2 of the 3 DANB examinations that are required to attain a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA after working at least 3500 hours accumulated over a 24-month period
Luna Community College
By the end of 2 semesters of a 10 month dental assisting certificate requirement. 1- Student must complete clinical hours in an assigned dental clinic. Dental Assistant Program, my placement in a dental service facility, or any work performed pursuant to
Moreno Valley College Dental Assistant Program Application …
Calendar for the current month. If you would like to view the other college hours you may access it on our website at www.mvc.edu. Click “Students”, and then click the “Assessment” that the MVC Dental Assistant Program is under no .
DENTAL ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAM-2011-12
IDA Kochi is conducting an elaborate Dental Assistant Training program in two phases, of which the first phase is on the. 18th of December, Sunday at Hotel Excellency from 09:30 am to 3:00 pm. Dentcare Dental Lab in the month of January
Application For Dental Sedation Assistant Examination And Permit
The following MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE DENTAL SEDATION ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR: month/day/year: month/day/year. I certify that the experience obtained by the applicant while in my employ was comprised of performing duties :
JOB DESCRIPTION Dental Hygiene Administrative Assistant
The Dental Hygiene Administrative Assistant will know that he/she is responsible LENGTH OF CONTRACT: 10 month Supports the Dental Hygiene Program enhance the services provided to students,
DENTAL ASSISTING DEPARTMENT – PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This 10-month program begins each August and students complete their coursework the last week of June. (Certified Dental Assistant) after your name. Completion of the Dental Assisting Program certifies you in the expanded functions